Today I shared on Facebook that “I shamelessly admit to loving Enrique Iglesias’s new song “Bailando.” And I first heard it on Radio Disney with my girls. So there.”
So I thought I might as well fess up my whole new gym playlist I created on Spotify last week since it includes several more songs I could “shamlessly admit to.” And since apparently I didn’t ask the right questions when the cable guy came today, I’m hanging out by myself while Adam’s on the phone trying to figure it out…
- “Really Don’t Care” by Demi Lovato : Man I wish this song was out when I was in high school. It is a great break-up moving on song.
- “Love Never Felt so Good” by MJ and JT : I mean, MJ and JT. Nuff said.
- “Not a Bad Thing” by JT : Will someone please pay him to sing this to me for my birthday?
- “Bailando” by Enrique Iglesias : I can’t stop doing the two Latin dance moves I learned from a Columbian friend at my first job out of college. This song makes you move.
- “Shake it Of”f by TSwift : “It’s like I’ve got this music in my heart saying it’s gonna be alright.” Girl, I can’t control my shoulders when this song comes off. I really love it. And Lucas thinks he can break dance after watching the video, so it makes the song even better.
- “On the Floor” by JLo : You know my obsession with JLo, right?
- “Suit & Tie” by JT : Noticing a trend here?
- “Take a Walk” by Passion Pit : Seriously one of my new favorite songs at the suggestion of a great friend. Like, you have to go listen to it now. It’s so great.
- “Little Secrets” by Passion Pit : Another great new find to me with a fun tempo that keeps you moving.
- “My Love” by JT : An oldie but goodie. Oh, so good. Maybe one of my favorite JT songs of all time.
- “Love Runs Out” by OneRepublic : I saw them in concert this summer thanks to my mom and it made me love this band. (Along with The Script who opened for them. Amazing live music, these two bands.)
- “Don’t Stop the Music” by Rihanna : I’m generally not a big fan of Rihanna, but this one reminds me to keep going.
- “Timber” by Pitbull and Keisha : I seriously about barfed when I found out that Keisha was the one singing in this song the other day, but oh well. I love the song and it reminds me of one of my favorite routines from Zumba.
- “Let it Go” from Frozen : Because Let it Go from Frozen.
- “Can’t Hold Us” by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis : I feel like their music reminds me of good rap music that made me love it when I was a teen rather than most of the crap rap they make now.
- “White Walls” by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis : This song just makes me feel cool when I listen to it. Let me pretend.
What’s on your work-out playlist? As much as I’m listening to these, I’m sure I’ll need some additional songs soon.
And if you live in downtown Indy and want to join me at the gym, I’d love a partner. 🙂